Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm getting too anxious

Sometime around mid December I will be leaving AGI to work from home full time. I am so excited and anxious I can't even begin to describe it. I will be building my own business. It's called Coast to Coast. It's all about Drumlines & Colorguard. I'm getting some help on the Colorguard side of things. We had a really exciting first summer. And it's time for me to commit myself full time to this business. I can't wait!


But I still have to work at AGI for the next 3 months or so. And it's the bussiest 3 months of the year for AGI. So I'm not really looking forward to it. But, I will be very busy at work, and very busy teaching drumline. So the time should fly by pretty quickly. Next month I will be getting the brand new Apple iMac. Check it out!

Well I better get back to the warehouse. The past couple years have been pretty life changing. I can't believe that I have worked in a warehouse for over 2 years. I would have lost my mind doing that a few years ago. But working here has allowed me to pursue my dream of owning my own business. Yay! Who would have thought it would work. Well it did.
Now I just have to make sure I build the crap out of this business. I know it will work!

No comments: