Sunday, July 22, 2007

Time to get back to work!

Well tomorrow morning Megan flys home to PA, and I drive up to northern Cali to do drum camps for a week. It has been an interesting 3 weeks. I must say the most relaxing and restful of the 3 weeks was the first week. We went to bed early, and slept in late. Ever since we've been in Cali, we've gone to bed late, and gotten up early! Even though I will be working this week, I have some opportunities to get some much needed rest.

When I get to PA I have a HUGE amount of things to do. Megan and I both have a pretty crucial 4-5 months ahead of us. Money, Camps, Holidays, Next Cali trip, Saving for a house!, and much much more.

I will say this; I couldn't imagine tackling the next chapter with ANYONE else but Megan. She is the BEST and I couldn't be happier with her. She makes me feel great about myself and keeps me focused. I love her!!!


Stay tuned for more exciting updates. We are going to have a very eventful life with lots of fun stories. So keep checking back for the next big thing!

:-)

No comments: