Sunday, December 30, 2007

Well here we are

I go through periods of being obsessed with the Blog, and then not posting for a week.  Why?  I'm going to try and post a bunch this coming week.  I'm going to be in San Antonio, TX for the Army All American Bowl Game.  It's basically an All-Star Game for High School Football players.  Should be pretty cool.  The Army decided to have an Army All American Marching Band.  Which is basically an All-Star marching band for high school kids.  I'm excited about the trip.  It's going to be a lot of work, but ti should be lots of fun.  One of my best friends Vince is going to be there helping out too.  So that should be great.  We always have a great time together, and we're going to be rooming together and working together for 6 days.  Should be fun.

Christmas was great.  Well, with the exception that I had the stomach flu for ALL of Christmas day.  That sucked!  But the days before and the days after were great.  I will try and take some time to post pictures of the Peffer get together, and of Christmas morning at the Peffer house (which I was not a part of thanks to my stomach ailment).

I just wanted to put something up here since I haven't done it in a while.  I am officially working from home now.  It hasn't really sunk in.  But that's really because of the Holidays.  I'm guessing that once I get back from Texas, and I get myself into a routine, it will feel like I work from home.  

I've been busy getting the website built for my business.  It has been weird only because I have NEVER built a website in my life!  Thank God for the Mac.  And thank God for iWeb.  I would have been lost!  I developed a good outline of what I wanted for the site, and I knew what I wanted.  And I feel pretty good about what I did.  Even though I'm an amateur!  

Well I'm going to go watch a movie with my wonderful wife and eat a yummy meal.  

Adios for now!!

:-)

No comments: