Thursday, January 10, 2008

Whoa!!!!

Well geez!  This may the be longest I have ever taken to update this blog.  Words cannot describe how insanely busy the past few weeks have been.  Too much!  But I am looking forward to slowing things down a bit.  

Texas was wonderful.  As usual, I took my camera to record some snap shots of my experience, and I took ZERO.  I suck!  But, I have some pictures coming my way.  Vince was able to work this gig as well, so it was nice to hang with him a bit.  I also made some new friends which was great.  And I made some connections for my business.  So overall, it was a great trip.  

I just wish my wife could have been there with me.  I missed her so much while I was there.  It was an awful feeling to not have her there, but it was nice to know that I missed her as much as I did.  She's just the best.

Well here is my new office:



It has been an interesting transition.  It still doesn't fully feel like I've made the transition yet.  First there were the holidays.  And then I was in Texas.  And now, Megan and I are housesitting for someone.  We are sleeping at their house every night, and I have to go over at noon everyday to take the dog out to poop!  A lot of my non customer based work happens late at night.  Sometimes till the wee hours of the morning.  I have not been able to do any of that since we started housesitting.  

Well I have built my first website ever.  Now everyone keep in mind, I am NOT a website designer and I have NEVER built a website before.  I am simply using the iWeb software that comes with the iMac.  But, I think it's a great start, and not bad for an amateur.  Go check out the site HERE.

Well there ya go.  

God Bless!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm clicking, I'm clicking! And I am now "Blogging from my cell phone" thanks to the ad I just clicked on today. Lol. Thank you Brian. :)