Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Everything

This is the moment when I have just one thing on my mind;

Everything

Every now and then I will star to think of everything I need to get
done and u get so overwhelmed that I can't even focus on one thing. I
really dislike this quality about myself. I need to force myself to
make a list, and the. Go after each, one at a time.

First thing is first. More coffee. That usually helps things.
Actually, maybe I will go to Panera and work from there. I might be
able to get my mind clear if I go to Panera. I think I'm getting some
cabin fever. I love working from home, don't get me wrong. But I don't
like sitting in one place for long periods if time either.

Ok I will finish up what I'm doing right now. Which I can't tell you
what it is. But I will give you a hint. I can cover it up with some
Cool Water cologne. Anyone know what that means? Haha that's funny.

Ok adiós for now!!!!

No comments: