Friday, June 27, 2008

Blog Blog Blog

Well it has been almost a week since my last post. Things have been just so nuts since we got back from Tennessee. But things are somewhat back to normal now.

I am going through a period of struggle right now. I'm highly annoyed with people that are around me. Well other than my wife. She still is just very awesome. All day everyday. I don't know how she does it!

But the people at work are killing me!!! I've never been around so many high and mighty people in one place. Everyone acts so "above"everyone else. It kills me! There are maybe a total of 3-4 people that I don't want to run away from. And even they get on my nerves some days.

Also, why do certain people find enjoyment in knocking down another person OFTEN. I don't get it. But hey, people are going to do whay they are going to do. I can only control what I do and how I react.

I was ahving a conversation with a friend recently. Ya know that saying, "The Grass is always greener on the other side."? Well it sometimes feels so true!!! Working in an office in a cubicle has its benefits. Most of the time you don't have to deal with any of your coworkers! That can be a wonderful thing. But of course if you are a creative person that needs to be doing something creative all the time, a cubicle won't work.

If I HAD to choose, I would choose what I'm doing now. But sometimes it drives me nuts!!!

Regardless of what I do, I come home to a wonderful woman who I love very much. That makes it ALL worth it.

:-)

No comments: