Friday, October 10, 2008

Taking a walk

This morning was yet ANOTHER freak out session. I woke up at 6:30am. I
just at downstairs drinking coffee and thinking. Of course my wife
came downstairs, gave me a kiss, and made things all better. I'm very
lucky.

I just worry all the time! Whenever I'm with Megan, everything feels
great. When I'm focused on my business, I get excited and worried. I
just want it all to work out. I feel confident. I just get overwhelmed
too often.

So I finished up a project I've been working on or a few days. Then I
decided to leave the house. I went to Memorial Park. It's the local
park here in Mechanicsburg. I've just been walking around and taking
the day for myself. I never have a day off. I have to go to the
football game tonight, and tomorrow I will be teaching Drumline for
about 14 hours. So I think I owe it to myself to just chill for a while.

Megan and I are going to a Red Sox party tonight. To watch Game 1 of
the ALCS. I'm excited about that.

No comments: