Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Frustrated

Well I woke up this morning around 5:45am.  I set the timer on good ol' Mr. Coffee.  When I rolled out of bed, my apartment was filled with the wonderful aroma of freshly brewed coffee.

Why did I wake up at 5:45am you ask?

First game of the 2008 Baseball season.  Season opener between the A's & the Red Sox.  The game is being played in Japan.  Live coverage on ESPN2 starting at 6:05am.  Holy crap I have really become a serious Red Sox fan.  I say that every year now, but I still can't believe how devoted I've become.  I'm not sure why.

Well the reason I'm frustrated is because there has a been a problem with the feed to ESPN2.  So right now the only thing I'm seeing on my TV is....nothing!

I have to come over to my computer and log onto ESPN.com and watch the gamecast.  Not nearly as fun!

It's been a blank screen for about 10 minutes now.  What the heck?!?!

Oh, and I have exciting news to share.  

That's coming a bit later!

No comments: