Wednesday, March 19, 2008

To Do

Well here is my list for the first half of the day:

Eat healthy breakfast.  

Clean office at home.  It looks like a tornado came through here.  

Wash dishes.  This is a priority.  While I was teaching last night, Megan went to the laundromat and did a TON of laundry.  That was freakin awesome of her.  We both love doing laundry because clean clothes are fun.  But loading the car, and taking it to a laundromat SUCKS!  Especially since we often run into a bunch of hillbillies.  Haha!!

Go to the gym.

Eat Lunch.

Some of this sounds simple I know.  But I need to create some serious focus.  And making a list and doing each thing one at a time helps me a lot.  I have a history of being very distracted!!!

Also, posting my to do list on my blog helps keep me accountable.  I feel like if I post my list, people are expecting me to get things done!  Even though I think only about 5 people read this.  Haha.

Adios for now!




No comments: