Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's Wednesday

Well I am anxious to blog.  I must admit I am an addict.  It's a little sad because I don't think many people read my blog.  But that's ok, my small fan base can still enjoy my posts!

I don't even remember the last time I blogged using my computer at home.  I have been using my phone all the time.  But it's nice to be able to type using all my finger and not just my thumbs!

Today was a very eventful day.  There have been some interesting turning points today.  I'm anxious and excited to see where they go.  I would love to share, but I'm nervous!  We'll just have to wait and see!

My family reunion is coming up in June.  The end of June.  I get fat comments from a few people in my family, but by far the most come from the Stockard's down in Tennessee.  

So I should use that as motivation.  I want to enjoy my time at the family reunion.  I don't want to be self conscious about getting in the pool and I REALLY don't want to hear fat comments from my family!

So I have instituted a plan, and I PLAN on sticking with it.  When I was living in San Diego with Doolittle, I went on a weight loss exercise plan and got in GREAT shape.  I felt wonderful!  It's time to experience that again.

I feel like if I talk about it here, I feel a little more obligated to do it.  My feelings of being upset are usually kept inside.  I don't like to share my feelings on being fat with everyone.  Most everyone, including my sweet wife, tell me that I'm NOT fat.  I appreciate that very much.  But.....I feel and look fat!!!!!  I know I sound like a woman.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm going to be freakin 30 in August.  Holy crap that's amazing!!!!  Boy oh BOY life has been interesting.  What will the next 30 years bring?

It's just awful to reach into my closet or my dresser and 80% of my clothes don't fit anymore.  That sucks!  I SQUEEZE into size 36 pants.  When I lost all that weight before, I was fitting nicely into size 32's!!!  Yikes!!!

Well wish me luck everyone.  I will need it!!!!!

Now it's time for Megan and I to go to sleep on the same day we woke up on.  For some reason, we tend to go to bed WAY after midnight.  Not tonight!  We would like to get some real rest.

Adios!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian - I read your BLOG weekly and totally enjoy seeing what you are up to back East. You went through the SD "diet plan" when we were still able to hang out and you looked fabulous! I know you can do it again and feel much better in your skin! Miss you very much and think of you every time I hear "Come on Eileen" on the radio! Hope to meet your wife one of these days!!!

- XOXO Sara (Linn) Stewart

Anonymous said...

Brian - I read your blog regularly too, while I have my cup of coffee in the morning. Actually, a couple times I've been bored because you didn't post anything. ;-)

But really, I'm not even your wife, and I'll tell you.... You're not fat.