Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Been a while

Well I have been away from home for a little over two weeks. I got back Sunday evening and have been going at 100 mikes an hour ever since. I need to slow down!! Things are going well. California was fun as always. Then I went to Texas and worked my butt off for 7 days or so. It was a blast, but BRUTAL on my body! I need to get back in shape!!!

Here are some fun times from Texas


The kids perform at halftime of the bowl game.



Me doing what I do.



Myself with the snareline.



Chillin on the Riverwalk with some Starbucks.



Nice Big Dinner on the Riverwalk.

I have more pictures I will post later. Including some from Christmas. Although Christmas isn't over yet for us. Megan and I still have gifts to open over at her parents house. That happens tonight. Whoo Hoo!

:-)

No comments: