Friday, March 20, 2009

Twilight

Some of you may know, Megan is a fan of the book Twilight and the
other book in the series. She has read most of them, and we went to
see the movie Twilight a few months go. I liked the movie, and Megan
LOVED the movie.

Well the dvs of the movie is being released on March 21st. Megan's
birthday is the 23rd, so naturally I preordered the DVD for her.

The best deal I could find was at Hot Topic. Part of the deal was a
release party. The party is Friday night from 10pm-midnight. At
midnight, everyone can pick up their DVDs.

Even though it's a few days before her birthday, we thought it might
be fun to go to this shin dig and get her DVD.

Holy CRAP! We had a feeling there would be a bunch of teenie boppers
at this thing, and were CORRECT. I must be the oldest person here.
Other then the moms and dads who drove their kids here.

Haha this is too funny. Here is cutie Megan waiting in line!

1 comment:

J.Washburn said...

Sunday night I went over to my mother's house to help her fix her cable TV, and my sister was unwrapping her copy of the Twilight DVD... she was just as excited as I am sure many of those teenie boppers were, haha. I just rolled my eyes.