Friday, July 18, 2008

Midsummer Nights Dream

I think I spend much of my time dreaming what could be. I am meeting with someone today to get some advice on my business. I can see into the future what could be. I have dreamed about it so much this summer. I know it could be great! But I need help. I need guidance. I need time. I need money!!!

Even now as I write this, I am getting anxious and excited. Boy oh boy.

I can see my business growing so much in the United States. I truly believe it can be HUGE internationally! I just need someone who believes in me and the business. I'm not looking for this to be a mom & pop business. I really think it could launch into something massive.

The only logical thing for me to do now is very simple.

Coffee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

You are very much like me in this way: we obsess over the future and freak out. I would like to share with you my life verse, chosen by myself as a young girl: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11).

I love you, Brian!