Thursday, July 31, 2008

August

Tomorrow is the beginning of a BIG month. I have a mini camp with the high school drumline. Then I have band camp with the same school. Holy moly that will be busy.

The craziness actually begins tomorrow. DCI East!!!! A few of us are heading out to Allentown after work to see the drum corps show. It's going to be great. After work on Saturday, we are heading out AGAIN for the 2nd day of the Allentown show. Saturday will be even better. There is going to be a Cadet reunion tailgate party. That will be a great time. I will see some people I haven't seen since I aged out in 2000!!! Check me out 8 years and 30 pounds ago!



The rest of the month I will be busy busy teaching drumline, working at Hershey, and trying to get my work situation figured out! I have a job waiting for me that I am trying to avoid because I REALLY don't like it. But I learend a lesson many moons ago that I need to take what I can get. So if nothing comes up that I actually like, I will work at this job. I don't want to. I REALLY don't want to. But I will if I have to.

And to make matters even worse, next month I turn 30! Yuck!!! It's such a weird feeling to be honest. I am happier than I ever thought I would be. At the same time, there are so many things I wish I was doing, or would have done, etc etc. It's frustrating!

Well it's time to get ready for the day. I've had my muffin and coffee. Time to do the rest. Here's what I'll be doing later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should think about visiting NH for your birthday! We could all go out, have some fun and relax!
Is 30 really that bad?
(Don't feel bad, Kesstan does not want that day to come either)

Unknown said...

If you think you feel "old", how do you think I feel?? I am so proud of you...and your brothers...and families! I am beyond blessed!!

Love,
Mom