Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Morning coffee

What a PERFECT morning.

Megan and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary yesterday and this
morning by staying at the Pheasant Field Bed & Breakfast. This is the
same place where we had our reception a year ago. We love this place
so much. So simple, so close, and such an escape!

We were not here very long, but I already feel re-energized.

We are in the honeymoon suite. There is this little deck outside that
overlooks a couple fields. Usually the horses ate out grazing. It is
so peaceful. I'm having my morning coffee out here right now.

I will post some more about our first anniversary soon.

2 comments:

matthew smith said...

good on ya' for the first year. blessings on many, many more to come.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Hope you had a great time! Best wishes for the future!