Monday, August 4, 2008

August is in full swing. I'm nervous!!!

Well tomorrow starts my crazy Fall Marching Band schedule. It should be interesting. I'm looking forward to many things. I'm still pretty nervous about other things as well. I may have some answers over the next couple days. We will see how it turns out. Tomorrow evening is a big night.

I'm not sure what else to put up on this Blog. Well, I did go to Allentown this weekend for the drum corps show. It was AMAZING. I haven't had that much fun at a drum corps show in YEARS. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from the night. But let's just say that it was a great night. I saw some friends I haven't seen in about 8 years. It reminded me why I love Drum Corps so much.

Well I think it's time to put my tired mind to rest. But not until I put another load of laundry in.

No comments: