Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sinclair!!!!!!!

Here's some great news.

They raised all the money they need!!!! The entire Smith family will be traveling to China to pick up their newest member of the family. God came through once again. Geez I wish I could have the confidence to trust in God. I don't understand why I don't!!!!

Congrats to all of us who will be blessed by Sinclair!!!!

:-)

I am just so happy. I am being blessed with another great niece! First Shiloh, and now Sinclair. I just might be the luckiest Uncle on the planet!

Let's see, I think that makes me an Uncle to about........holy moly....about a million!!!!!

Maybe it's time my siblings become an Uncle or an Aunt other than me. Sounds like a good idea to me!!!!!

:-)

3 comments:

matthew smith said...

two things:
1. God is good.
2. maybe it's time for you to be a daddy...:)!

Unknown said...

Yes, all of your nieces/nephews are lucky to call you and Megan "aunt and uncle"! Mommy and Daddy sound like great new names for the two of you....:)!!

Love,
Mom Stockard

Anonymous said...

well, along with having a great uncle and aunt Shiloh is blessed to have you as wonderful Godparents. I too believe that Mommy and Daddy would be great new names for the two of you as well!