Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't have much time

I still can't believe how fast the days go by. I still need to get to the gym, write another 20 bars of music, somehow prepare myself for this show I'm at on Sunday, and start to create my marketing plan for this fall.

Yikes!!!!!!

But I had to post. Megan and I went and saw Rent last night in the movie theaters. It wasn't the movie version of Rent that came out a couple years ago. It's the filming of the last performance ever on Broadway. It was completely incredible to say the least. I loved the show everytime I saw it live, which was 3. I even loved the movie. But nothing beats live theater. It was completely excellent. Everyone in the cast was just incredible. Everytime I've seen it there have been different people in the starring roles. This cast was probably the best that I've seen. Just wonderful. So much emotion. I couldn't believe how great it was to see the stage show up on the screen. I hope they sell it on DVD. I may even like it better then the film version because none of the songs were cut.

For those of you who love the show, go spend the overpriced ticket cost to see it. Megan and I spent $50 last night on tickets, a soda, and milk duds. It was one of the best investments we've made. The show gives you such a great perspective on life and how to view friends and family.

Go see it!!!!!!!!

No comments: