Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yet another blog

In case any of you are interested, I've started yet another blog.

This blog is hosted on my company's website. The blog is dedicated to my experiences building my company. I have read in numerous publications that blogging about your own company is a great way for outsiders to feel they are getting a peek inside. That sometimes turns them into a virtual support groups for the company, which in turns creates business. It's also thought to be a healthy way to express your feelings about your days working. I have become a fan of a few blogs that are dedicated to businesses and I thought I should join the crowd.

This is what all the "hip" young companies do anyway. Haha.

Here's the link:

http://www.c2cperformance.com/Coast_2_Coast/Blog/Blog.html

Thanks for the support!

No comments: