Monday, September 15, 2008

So many things!!!!!

Well I am working from home. I am working my BUTT off. I am hoping and praying that my business takes off. I have MANY MANY things left to do. I believe it will happen though. Let's just hope that all of the things that are in place work. I think they will......

Today is one of those days that I REALLY miss living in California. My niece Sinclair is finally home. The whole family got together last night to celebrate with her. Check it out!









I am just going nuts. I can't believe Megan and I weren't there. These are the days I wish distance was NOT an object. These are the days that I wish MONEY was not an issue! I want to be able to tale 3-4 days off and fly to California to welcome my niece to the family. I want to be able to fly to Boston to hang with my brother Brad to see the Red Sox play the Angels. I want to go to New Hampshire to hang with my Niece Shiloh!!! Money sucks!!!!!!!

Well I know that God's plan is bigger and better than anything I could come up with. So I can be happy knowing that my purpose is much more than what I think it is. But sometimes I wish endless amount of money were involved! Haha

Ever since I became the sole owner of my business, I find myself working hard and longer every day. It really makes a difference when it is ALL yours. Megan and I were laughing the other day at my work place right now. I am NOT a desk job kind of person. The idea of sitting at a desk and working on a computer everyday sounds AWFUL!.

Well right now, I'm spending my days sitting at a desk and working at a computer all day long. Haha. Obviously it's very different. I'm at home, and it's my own business. But it's still pretty funny.

Well back to work. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm stealing these pictures!

We too wish that Money was no object. We wish that miles meant nothing and we could see EVEYRONE whenever we wanted!

Maybe in time we will all be doing better, have more money and more time together!