Sunday, October 28, 2007

3 Days

Well in 3 days, October will be over. I have been counting down the days since August! You see, October is the busiest month of the entire year where I work. It's just brutal. And as some of you might know now, I am going to be working from home building my own business starting sometime in December. Don't get me wrong, November is going to be busy. But it looks like the worst is over. So that makes me smile.

I have set up landmarks for me. The first major landmark, was to get the warehouse set up. That is an awful ordeal. It happened in August, and it went ok. The next landmark, was to get through September. September is busy, but we don't have the full crew there, and my hours were from 8am-4pm.

The next landmark, was October. This month was brutal because the full crew comes in. It's 9 people that I'm the boss of. Sounds exciting, but it isn't! And, my hours change to 6:30am - 4 or 5pm. I just want to get to the end of October. Well when I leave work on Wednesday, the end of October will have arrived.

November will still consist of the full crew and getting to work at 6:30am. The next landmark is ACC's. That happens on November 10th. ACC's is championships for the drumline I teach. It's a big event and a long weekend. Lots of fun.

After that, it's Thanksgiving. Then, it's just another week until November is over. Once December hits, it's smooth sailing.

I just can't get over how excited I am to be building my business. It's what I was meant to do. And I am finally going to get the chance to do it. I better work my butt off!!!!

Well here are a couple old pictures. Fun stuff from my past. My past is full of.......well.....many amazing wonderful memories and many wonderful amazing lessons. I have no complaints!


No comments: