Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Last day to "sleep in"

That's if you call sleeping until 7am sleeping in! Tomorrow I have to be at work at 6:30 in the morning. I usually have to be here at 8am. I have done this the past two fall seasons. It's brutal. Especially since I don't want to be here. But is usually last 6-8 weeks. And then it's over.





I always remember back to when I was sitting in the car with Gary. He pointed to the AGI sign and said, "remember Brian. That place is going to make your business happen. Without that place, you won't have the capitol to get it off the ground. So every time you open a box of Chocolate, or drive the forklift, or walk in at 6:30am, remember that you're one step closer to your business."





When December rolls around, I will be able to run my own business as my full time job. I have dreamed about that! I just need to give myself a pep talk every single day. And keep telling myself that I can do it! God has given me the opportunity and the tools. It's up to me to walk through the door. There is no spoon!





Oh, and on a side note. I think I'm going to buy this jersey:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is an awesome shirt! so like you...I know you are excited about this month...get it out of the way and on your way!!

Love,
Mom