Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday night relaxing

Finally, we have a night off! Our plans were simple. Go rent a movie, go buy some food, sit on the couch in our pj's and relax the whole evening. It has been wonderful so far! We rented The Full Monty. Such a great movie. Then we played Scene it? on our cool On Demand feature. Pretty nifty.

Now Megan is watching Men in Trees. I can do without that for a bit! So I thought I would blog for a bit. It's been a few days.

The Red Sox are in the World Series! Such a great feeling. I can't believe how attached I have gotten to that team. I keep buying shirts and dvd's, etc etc. I love it. Here's a great picture of me at Fenway Park last year. Megan got me tickets to see the Sox play the Yankees! For my birthday! What a perfect gift!



I can't wait to go back there. Megan and I have already decided to make a trip every year to Fenway for a game.

I thought I would include picture from Central Park, NYC. I love New York. I hate the Yankees, but I love the city of New York. I miss seeing shows there. We saw Rent not too long ago. We want to go back.




Well it's time to go to sleep. Big day tomorrow. Big breakfast, big rehearsal, big payment to get my fixed, more big rehearsal, big show in Allentown. I hope the kids have an amazing show. They only have 3 left. And they haven't come off the field feeling amazing yet. They need to have one of those shows that just feels amazing. Pray for them!

No comments: