Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good day

Today was a good day.  Today's rehearsal went very well.  I really think that this show is going to be a lot of fun.  We are putting a lot of effort into it, and I think the design is going to be great for people visiting the theme park.  I just think it will be so much better than most theme park shows!  (Especially Drumbone and Battery Battle!  Haha!)

I am learning a lot this time around.  Most of it has to do with working with others.  I'm still so used to working with people in the drum corps realm.  I always feel...different when I'm around other creative people that are not involved with Drum Corps.  And some don't even know what drum corps is!  It has been an exciting adventure.  I am learning lots from these people.  I'm excited about it!

But now I need to head off and write some more music.  It looks like this might be the last of what I will be writing for the show.  The only other thing after this I need to create is my snare drum solo.  

I hope I don't suck!!!!


1 comment:

matthew smith said...

yo, i dig the new layout and the pic. glad to hear all is moving along on the show. can't wait to see it on video...:)