Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My kind of morning

Well the weather this week sucks.  It's not very cold, so I guess that's good.  But it's raining every day this week.  I woke up this morning, and it's very dreary outside.  I'm listening to some jazz while I have my morning coffee.  It's very nice.  I haven't felt this relaxed in a morning for some time.  I'm usually stressed out with work stuff that needs to get done.  I still have a lot of work stuff that needs to get done, but I'm just so much more relaxed.

Right now I'm listening to, "L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole.  This song makes me think of a Christmas movie.

Ok here comes the next song.

"Lonestar" by Norah Jones.  Good stuff.

I purchased an external hard drive for my iMac a couple days ago, and I'm really excited about it.  Is that lame?  I'm excited about an external hard drive.  Geez.  I have officially become a computer geek.  

"Freddie Freeloader" by Miles Davis.  Holy crap this is good music.  

I might just sit here and listen to jazz all day while I blog.  I wonder what would come of that?

Ok well I'm going to get to work now.  I hope everyone has a great day.  And that's that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So... what is an external hard drive? Hmmm...

All you need now is a laptop, so then you can join our "Secret Society of People Who Secretly Do Cool Things".

But, well, I guess you can blog from your phone, so that's cool too...