Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday

Once the summer gets rolling my schedule will be sweet sweet sweet.

But right now it's brutal.  Trying to get all of this situated is....brutal.  I didn't realize I was going to be writing so much music for the show!  It's a great opportunity.  I hope the work I have put into this show from a creative standpoint will lead to work in the future.  My pay is VERY similar to some others, and they are only showing up and rehearsing.  They don't have to stay up late at night writing parts for the show.

But ya never know.  I may be helping with numerous shows in the future.  And those others will be sitting on the couch doing nothing.

But who knows.  What His plan is for me, I will follow enthusiastically.  

I need to write some music right now.  But instead.......I think I will sleep.  I will get up in the morning.  And write some more.

Geez I'm tired.  

I love my wife so much.  There are times.....many times....that I feel I suck as a husband.  I need to figure that out.  My mind is some times filling with things I feel I need to improve on. She deserves so much better that me.  When I look in the mirror, I get frustrated that I'm not doing more to be supportive for her.  I just don't want to blow it.  

Maybe instead of sleeping, I will do some reading on how to be a great husband.  We'll see where that leads me.

:-)

But for now.....I'm freakin tired!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. you DO look tired.