Thursday, May 15, 2008

And...the foot

In my opinion, I'm ready to get rid of the air cast.  But I don't think that will fly with my wife, or my boss at the theatre.  So...it will stay on a bit longer.

I feel like I haven't posted in a while.  But I think it's only been a couple days.  So while I take a VERY quick break from doing the dishes, I thought I would say hello.

Hello!

I can't wait for our show to be FINISHED with rehearsals.  The moment we have the show down, we have to schedule a rehearsal because of a new member that's joining.  And once that version of the show is down, we have to schedule a rehearsal for someone who will be missing this weekend.  And once THAT version of the show is done, we have to schedule a rehearsal for another new cast member.

This type of scheduling is not helpful when trying to build and run a business.  It's been rough!

Well....wish me luck!


1 comment:

Our Crazy Life said...

It always feels better than it actually is! Keep that cast on!
Good luck!