Friday, May 9, 2008

Work....and Home

Work has been brutal the past couple days.  Maybe I'm just being a wimp.  But theyhave been LONG days, and they have been frustrating days.  But I'm sure things will settle down.  I'm just looking forward to getting into the routine of things.  I'm so ready for rehearsals to be over with.  I'm so done showing people parts and having to work things 100 million times.  My buddy Vince is in the show now.  He is learning the show, and will have it down very soon.  I am looking forward to when he is comfortable with it.  He will be very consistent.  That will be nice!

Now I'm at home with my sweet wife.  We are making a bunch of yummy food.  I LOVE hanging out with her.  I crave her company all day long.  So I'm always so excited to get home to see her.  It's great!

I'll leave you with a picture of a street sign I have to pass on my way to work.


No comments: