Tuesday, May 6, 2008

June 1st

Well it's offical.  We are moving on June 1st.  Luckily, it is only about 50 yards away.  Literally.  So that's exciting.  Townhouse, basement, washer and dryer.  Yay for that.

So we are not really doing any packing.  We are seriously just walking our stuff over.  So we're very thankful for that.  But.....our current apartment needs a spring cleaning BADLY.  I have started that process today.  Bathroom is about 80% done.  I don't have an issue cleaning the bathroom.  Some people can't stand to clean a bathroom.  I think that's funny.  Haha.  :-)

Now it's on to the kitchen.  These days off are helpful.  Tomorrow evening is a party to welcome Vince and the other new cast members.  Then Thursday it's back to work.  Rehearsals for new cast members.  Friday we do 3 days of shows.  

So on these days off I'm being productive by cleaning like a pro, and doing some camp business.  Things are going well.

Ph, and my freak out session is officially over.  For those of you that were worried.  Which may have been none.

Adios for now!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you can come clean our bathroom now too! Oh, and the rest of the house if you would like!

Anonymous said...

Laugh all you want, I hate cleaning the bathroom.

Unknown said...

I am SO proud to be your mom...it makes me feel so good to know that you can clean a bathroom and feel good about it!!

Love,
Mom