Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Great news!

Well I'm sure most of you won't care.  But today was my LAST day starting work at 6:30am.  Boy oh boy that SUCKED!  I did not enjoy that in any way shape or form.  I did it for about 8 weeks.  It was supposed to be 6 weeks, and it was 8.  Now I'm fully aware that many people out there start their work day much earlier than that on a normal basis and do it for years.  I'm just not someone who can do that easily!  From now on, I will be starting work at 8am.  

December is a big month.  Transition time for me.  Agi slowly turning into Camps.  I can't freakin WAIT!!!

But I better make sure I work my butt off.  I've been talking this big game for a few months now.  I'm being given a chance to see what I'm made of.  I better do something with it!

OK, as promised, here are some exciting pictures.



Megan, Goofy, & Goofy


Brian likes the boat


Now SHE is awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the downgrade delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=lavasoft ad-aware 2007 7.0.2.7 professional ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg