Sunday, November 18, 2007

Saturday dinner with family

We had the pleasure of hosting a fun night of yummy food and fellowship!  Megan's parents came over, and so did her brother and nephew.  I didn't get the camera out in time to snap some shots of Izzy, but here are some others.


The girls enjoying watching their shows they missed this past week.  New, fast computers are great for watching shows online!


"Are you sure that's the girl he's gonna pick?  I think he should choose the other one.  She's much nicer."  How shows like 'The Bachelor' became popular is beyond me!



Yay I love cleaning up a mess!



I think Megan's dad found a comfortable place to rest while the girls watched their shows online.

Well my little "office" at home is almost set up.  I'm getting names added to my database.  700 so far.  I have about 6000 names on a list.  But they need to be filtered quite a bit before I import them and create a huge mess.  And who knows when I will get to that.  I am determined to take ALL 4 days next weekend to relax.  I need it!  

I am currently uploading our honeymoon videos into iMovie.  I might be able to edit together a little highlight video to post on here sometime soon.  Let's hope!

Goodnight for now!


No comments: