Tuesday, November 13, 2007

schedule!

It's hard to believe, but it looks like I will have every night OFF for the rest of the month!  I don't even know when that happened last.  If ever!  I decided to not give any lessons in November.  The money would have been nice, but I thought it would be nice to spend some time with my wife!

Tonight was the Marching Band Banquet.  That is always fun to go to.  Very simple, and fun.  Megan had a good time.  The drumline had one sole senior this year.  Which is strange since last last year we had 14 seniors.  Nick, the senior, gave Megan and I a special gift.  I thought that was very nice and thoughtful.  The percussion gave gifts to everyone, but it was nice for Nick to come up to me afterwards and give me something else.  Very cool.  And besides, it was a gift certificate to Carrabas!  That's our favorite restaurant!  I can see us going there....tomorrow!

This iMac is working out GREAT!  I have spent most of my time getting used to this machine, and getting my files, music, photos, video, etc etc organized.  I've also been getting everything organized for the camps.  Soon I will be going full force with the camps.  

This fall I got myself into a zone.  I was NOT looking forward to working in a warehouse.  From 6:30am - 5pm every day.  So brutal!  And it's the 3rd fall season I have done it.  But I knew that working at the warehouse would provide the means to prepare myself for working from home.  I can't wait!  I need to get myself into another zone.  Once it's time to get the camp work underway, I'm going to make sure I work myself to my full potential.  And I am going to take it day by day.

Yay!

You know what I say....Break a Butt Crack!


No comments: