Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Well today was a fine fine day.  It started with the Macy's parade on TV while we stayed in our pj's.  We had some coffee, and some blueberry waffles.  Then we headed over to the Peffer's house for the 3 F's: Football, Food, and Family.  It was great!  I wish there were words to describe how much I miss my family.  I would have loved to have been in California to see my family.  But, those days will be here soon.  I will be able to afford to simply fly to California for a few days here and there throughout the year.  But....not yet.  I'll get there.



Big Ron preparing the Big Bird.  Yum!


The big man on campus; Izzy, looking at his Uncle B with curious eyes.  What else is new?!


Chris preparing the gravy as usual.  It's a tradition!

The table is set and ready.  Let's eat!

Then of course it was time to get home, and get on with Christmas!  Here's what we have so far!



No comments: