Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Dad

My dad, who is going to be 74 years old in January, got baptized last week. He has been inspiring to me my whole life. Especially when it comes to work ethic. You won't meet a guy more dedicated to providing for his family. The guy just works and works. I really love my dad, and it was so cool to see these pictures. Words can't describe how bad I wish I was there to witness this. Moments like this give me that much more motivation to make loads of money. I wanted to fly out for this. But I couldn't afford it. One day I will be able to afford trips for special moments like these. I want to be at Madisons High School Graduation. Which will be in about 6 years!
Enjoy the pictures of my Dad's baptism.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.