Wednesday, November 7, 2007

iMac

Well I FINALLY got the new iMac. I have been playing with Leopard for most of the evening.  I have to be at work VERY early tomorrow morning.  I have to go buy Donuts for everyone too.  So that means I should leave my house around 6:15am.   Yuck!  I don't mind doing that every now and then.  But every day sucks!
Megan has been busy baking cupcakes all evening.  I think I might just go to sleep, even though I'm anxious to show her some neat things on this computer.
Till tomorrow....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang the new Imac with leopard.. how exciting.. hope you enjoy it. :]

Sara said...

Brian - I LOVE reading your blog everyday. SDSU feels like it was just yesterday every time I hear "Come on Eileen" on the radio. Sounds like you are completely happy and that makes me smile. I just wish you were a little closer to CA!!! Happy Holidays and keep posting... it makes me feel like I know what's going on in your life :) - Sara

Anonymous said...

So... what is "leopard"?